Friday 20 April 2012

A new project: Chalkboard Living

So I'm going to share a new little project i've been working like crazy on.

Chalkboard Living

Next month i'm going to be jumping ship and taking a deep breath and launching a new British blog site all about family living...in style. It's cool stuff  +  kids. Simple as that.

 Photo by Louise Freeland Photography

Me and my contributors /photographers / been searching around, going into family houses and  kids rooms and finding out the best inspiration we can offer. It's going to be insane.
Insanely good. We will also have fashion, everyday living and stuff to do and make with your kids and a bit of personal Chalk life mixed in.

I hope you'll bear with me on this little blog for a while but you know i think i can say i'm not a procrastinating mama anymore.

It's not quite ready and launched yet but you can follow what we've been up to over on my twitter and facebook. (Apologies: Man, that sounds lame!)

And if you don't do twitter and facebook then i'll keep you posted when it's ready, here!

Big love

Tracey x

4 comments:

kim said...

good luck with it tracey - it'll be fantastic, i'm sure! i'll defintely be looking out for chalkboard living!

Paula said...

It sounds fantastic! Glad i found you at the point when you are ready to launch (via your comment at La La Lovely - I'm the woman who uses my bedside magazines as a table!) Really looking forward to it - lifestyle, children and fabulousness - definitely my kind of website! Good luck. x

ursula (room to bloom) said...

Congrats Tracey - can't wait to see! See you on Saturday!

xanthe said...

Yes Tracey! this is so exciting, can't wait to see where this takes you. I look forward to seeing the finished product x.

Related Posts with Thumbnails